Sunday, December 1, 2024

Pictionary and Dogs

 

Sasha and Rudy

To Aysha, Tuesday, Nov 21, 2023:

Al and I played Pictionary last night while the other kids were gone. Em and Dal went to Taekwondo and Joel and Isaac went to a ward activity where each of their leaders/couples talked about how they met and answered questions about dating.  Joel said that he was the only one brave enough to ask a question about dating, and he was annoyed with the other YSAs.

Anyway, Al and I had a good time.  This was the last turn we had before FHE. I drew Dandy with his orange kerchief he was wearing when he first came to our house.  Al guessed it was a dog, but not Dandy specifically. The head shape was all wrong. So Emerald drew a real dog to show me what they look like 😄, and Al and Joel added their versions for comparison.  

Pictionary

I was all ranty and fussy yesterday.  I think just maxed out with the worries of everything going on - school, work, Young Women.  Then I donated blood last night, and went to bed after FHE instead of drinking water like I'm supposed to.  I got up early today, got Dad off to work, then I went back to bed all morning.  Crazy!! I guess I just needed a little downtime.  ðŸĪ·‍♀️

We are heading out to go shopping soon. If I get get myself going - I feel like I'm just coming out of a coma, or something  ðŸĪŠ

Anyway, here is a funny find from my much too long Facebook surf and our dog pictures  ðŸ•

Also, some very cute photos  - NOT photoshopped- of two real, cute doggos in the leaves 😊

Coral said that she bought a leaf blower, and Sasha is in heaven chasing the leaves around. Rudy just kept trying to eat it 😂  


Love,
Mom


Sasha and Rudy



No comments:

Post a Comment