Sunday, December 1, 2024

Coral's Halloween

 

Coral's work party - she is a carp


Here are some photos that Coral posted in our family WhatsApp of her dress-up day at work, and a pumpkin that she painted.  She said,

"My work Halloween party was today - the accounting department was a fish market because that's how Hayden refers to the profit% for their projects. I am a "carp", there are also blue "halibuts", sharks, whales (in the back), and one fishmonger with the net."


Happy Halloween!!

Also, I had to hitch hike to work today - that was a new adventure!! The van died when I dropped off Al. It's been having battery problems for a while. I just left it in the PCCS parking lot near the bridge where it stopped. I tried calling Joel, but he was still asleep and didn't answer. Meanwhile, all the other parents were driving past, dropping off their students.  So I watched for someone I recognized, then I asked her if she would drop me off at Poky. She was quite willing, and we had a pleasant chat. So I am at school, and the van is still at PCCS.  I called and asked the secretary not to have it towed, and I texted Isaac and Joel to see if they can jump it and get it home after Isaac's school today.  Nothing like an adventure to keep life interesting!!

Grand dad is here subbing today. He is quite pleased with his criticism of your "valley girl" lifestyle in California.  :D
Also, President Gibson attended Sacrament Meeting in our ward Sunday and stopped to tell me how much he loves your emails!!

Did I tell you I looked over all your essays?  They look great!! Ready to submit!  
[Aysha's BYU application essays. She's been working on them for months!]

I hope your P-day is going well!!

Love,
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment