Sunday, December 1, 2024

More Halloween

 

Carving pumpkins

Monday, October 30, 2023

This morning Emerald and Alexander are carving pumpkins before school, because we won't have time tonight or tomorrow. I'm so glad that Emerald is excited for Halloween! If Emerald wasn't here, we wouldn't have costumes or pumpkins! She's done all of the Halloween this year. 🎃  



Here is a funny meme I found about forgetting obvious words. I don't think I'll actually try it, for fear someone would call me on it, but it's a great idea! 😄


I started following a British artist named Leila Winslade on Facebook, just because I like the cute things she designs. She posted this little girl with her dog, and I imagine myself and Babar sailing up over the social work program on to a place where I can work with people in the way that I feel inspired.  It is just a comforting image.


On Tuesday night when I came home after freaking out at my teacher, I saw that Aunt Linette had posted this meme about the straight jacket. 

It was almost the first thing I saw on Facebook, and so exactly like how I was feeling  - totally insane!  It turns out I worried my parents, though. My mom saw my comment to Aunt Linette and thought, "I knew it! She's just taking on too much!!" Nope, just my own bat-crazy self, Mom. Nothing new to see here.  🤣

I hope you have a good P-day today!!

Love,
Mom


To my mom:

Here are some Halloween photos - Emerald, Dallin, and Alexander at their piano recital Saturday.  And Emerald and Alexander carved pumpkins this morning before school.  Emerald's pumpkin is a D&D symbol. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment