![]() |
| No power Nov 19 |
To Aysha, Friday, Nov 17, 2023
Rayden and I did not stay long at Caldwell Park, because it was wet, and there were no friends! When we parked and got out of the car, he said, "I thought there would be friends!" I think he's used to going during lunch in the park.
After that I brought him to our house, and he played with the singing colorful train. I folded laundry. When it was time to go, he cried and threw a tantrum. "Grandma, I'm SAD that you said it's time to go! I want to play on the TRAMPOLINE!"
Eventually I got him back to his house with a bag of goldfish to placate him, then Jessalyn and I dropped him off at school.
I am on my way to get a haircut. I waited way too long - my bangs are hanging down in my eyes. I will feel much better after it's trimmed. Joel is home. He's had a good couple of days at his new job! It's such a blessing!
Our first trimester of the year is over!! And I think Emerald and Dallin passed! Woo hoo! 🎉 It was touch and go there for a bit. Dallin almost didn't pass (of all things) his programming class because of his frustration with the lower-level tools they were using - not up to his standards 😏
I am so relieved to have over a week off!! Much needed.
I hope you are having a great P-day!
Love,
Mom
To Aysha, Sunday, November 19, 2023
Here is a photo of our campout in the living room tonight. The power went off around 4:30, and it's still off. It's supposed to come on around 8:30. Isaac and Joel were at Jessalyn's, where there was power, for a while playing board games with them and their friend Kyler. Em, Dal and Al listened to "The Librarians" audio book for quite a while. Then they snuggled up on the couch to watch church videos on Emerald's phone. Now they are laughing at YouTube videos with Joel.
Dad and I visited Julie McCann tonight. She broke her foot so badly, it is considered an internal amputation. Then she got burned when she spilled a cup of coffee in the hospital. Crazy!! She has a long road of healing ahead. She says it will be a year before she can walk again, but she does hope to be able to walk again.
Grateful for our blessings today!!
Love,
Mom
A couple of my favorite memes this week:

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment