![]() |
| Ultrasound - Nov 2, 2023 |
To Aysha - Thursday, November 2, 2023
Jessalyn and Skyler had an ultrasound today, and there's a real, growing baby in there!! Woo hoo!! Due date is June 3. 🎉🎉🎉
So exciting!!
Love,
Mom
To Aysha, my mom, and my brothers - Monday, November 13, 2023
Jessalyn miscarried her baby last night. I took the day off of work to help with Rayden while she went and had an ultrasound this morning to confirm. So, so sad.
It seems like happy things and sad things are always mixed together in life. I had such a fun time with Rayden this morning. We walked to the Cadet Field next to Reed Gym. We were shooting a little stretchy toy around, then we watched two maintenance men come to fix the field lights. They had a bucket truck, and one of the men went up in the bucket to remove the old lights for replacing. We watched for a long time.
Back at Jessalyn's house, we pretended to go camping in Rayden's room. We pretended to go fishing out on the sidewalk. While he ate lunch, I read "The Cat in the Hat Comes Back" and "The Berenstein Bears on the Moon." It was really a very happy-sad morning -- so happy to be with Rayden and so heavy for Jessalyn's loss.
I hope you all are doing well!
Love,
Tiffany

No comments:
Post a Comment