![]() |
| Catching up on Aysha's emails |
To Aysha, Nov 6, 2023
I told Dad that you love him. He wishes you were home already, too! 😊 He is especially excited for you to read the two books that he has written!
He was in a much better mood after his group tonight. One of his clients said that she's been in treatment off and on for years, and Dad's groups are the first time she has ever ended a group wanting to come back the next week.
I forgot to send you this photo yesterday. When I got home from my long presidency meeting yesterday, I found Dallin and Alexander listening to MoTab, eating corn chips, reading your emails and laughing like they were watching a good movie. 😁 Alexander had gotten behind in reading, so they read all of your last 4 or 5 emails together. It was really cute!
Love you!
Mom
To Aysha, Nov 6, 2023


No comments:
Post a Comment