| Worldwide Day of Testimony - photo from The Church News 29 Oct 2023 |
Tonight our youth participated in the Worldwide Day of Testimony for Youth. [There are a lot more youth in the photo above than we had, but we gathered in Brother Hyde's house, and it looked similar.] It was really a wonderful meeting. The Spirit was so strong. I was so very, very grateful to be our Young Women president tonight, and to get to develop relationships with these amazing Young Women. What a joy and blessing!!
I've been so spacy lately - I depend entirely on my phone calendar and reminders and alarms to remember anything. Yesterday I completely forgot to take the quiz that is due Tuesday night, and I don't really have a block of time Monday or Tuesday after school to devote to it. BUT, God is watching out for me!! I just got an email from my instructor that he forgot to open the quiz yesterday, so he extended the deadline to next Saturday!! That is the second miracle that I've had in this class. The first one was that our instructor canceled class on the night that I dearly wanted to attend a benefit concert for a friend's daughter who passed away. When we do our best, God helps things to work out!!
I really like my classes. I love the things I am learning - it is so interesting! I even enjoy researching things for my papers, but I never have enough time to explore all the things I want to learn and do! It is hard to make time for homework and the time I want to spend with my family, too. But I love learning new things and talking with my classmates.
Tomorrow night is Emerald's choir concert. I am looking forward to it. She has been having so much fun in choir!
We are in the tail end of autumn now - one of our trees in the back yard has nearly lost all of its leaves. The maple trees leaves are all yellow and will fall soon. The weather has been so nice!! But it is supposed to get cold this week and maybe even snow. I like the fall colors and weather, but I am sad that it will be cold and wintry soon. I would love winter if I could stay inside and watch the snow from my comfy couch - like I did during Covid. That was awesome!! I do not love going to work every day in winter though.
That's okay, it will make summer all the better next year!! And you all will be home by the end of summer! That will be the best!
That's okay, it will make summer all the better next year!! And you all will be home by the end of summer! That will be the best!I love you all! I hope you are finding lots of joy and love in your service!
Love,
Mom/Aunt Tiffany

No comments:
Post a Comment