Sunday, December 1, 2024

Christmas is Coming

 

Christmas Chrysanthemums

To all the missionaries, Saturday, Nov 11, 2023:

My poor pink and yellow chrysanthemums have all wilted in the cold. But the dark red chrysanthemums are still bright and strong!!  They look so Christmasy! Tulips are the harbingers of spring, and my chrysanthemums are the promise of Christmas!! 🎄🎅🎉🎉🎉

It reminds me of my favorite peppy Christmas song 🎵  
"Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat
Please put a penny in a poor man's hat.
If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do
If you haven't got a ha'penny, then God bless you!" 🎵


I hope you are all doing well!!

I hope transfers went well this week, Sister Entrikin!! Take good care of yourself and your companion!! 

Love,
Mom/Aunt Tiffany



Choir Concert

I uploaded the videos of Emerald's choir concert to YouTube. Here they are:

"They Can't Take That Away From Me"

"Come Fly With Me"

"Wannabe"

"93 Million Miles"


"Does the World Say"


Final song with combined choirs:  "Sisi Ni Moya"



No comments:

Post a Comment