Jessalyn took these photos of Rayden's first day at Montessori preschool in September.
Rayden came over and played on Saturday while LeAnne and Emerald were getting their senior photos taken. He insisted that I sweep the leaves off of the trampoline so that he could jump unhindered.
I am attaching a photo from Emerald's senior photo shoot. Skyler took LeAnne's photos, but I hired someone else to do Emerald's. Not to slight Skyler, just so that he wouldn't have to worry about it. But then LeAnne asked Skyler to take her photos, and it all happened on the same day.
![]() |
| Senior photo shoot up City Creek |
Elder Mitchell was transferred to Soda Springs Friday. We kept Elder Anderton and got a brand new missionary, fresh from the MTC. His name is Elder Watkins from Las Vegas. They had to talk in church Sunday. Afterward, I told Elder Watkins that he is lucky - he is in the best area there is!!
Also, Ben Davis and Everett Curzon came to church Sunday. woo hoo! 2nd time in a row!
Joel had a hiking party with his favorite roommates all weekend in Rexburg. This coming Saturday, he is going to Rexburg for a Halloween party with his Pocatello friends and Tawny and his old roommates that he doesn't enjoy so much. But he is going with Mattthew and Chloe, so hopefully it will still be fun.
Isaac got a 90% on hid midterm test. Woo hoo!
Em and Dal are doing okay - kind of having mid-term slumps with classwork. Alexander is doing pretty well. He is actually hating class much less this year. And he had a couple of days last week where Mrs. Swan was gone, and every day that he doesn't have to have math with Mrs. Swan is a good day!
Dad's eyes seem to be healing finally. Hopefully. The skin is still growing out and flaking off, so hopefully it's really healing this time and won't get sore again.
I hope you are doing well!!
Alexander was having a hard time getting to sleep last night, so he and I were looking at your mission blog together for a bit. It is good to see all of your fun photos!
I hope you are having a good P-day!!
Love,
Mom
Sunday, Dec 1, 2024:
October, 2023, was also the period of time when I felt impressed to offer to have Grandma Parsons come to Pocatello when it was time for her to go to a nursing home. I convinced my mom, but my dad wouldn't consider it. I've been thinking about it again, since Mom, Dad, and Grandma Parsons all came to Boise this past week to have Thanksgiving with Coral and Erik, Jess, Skyler and family, and Gideon and Malachi and their families. Also Aunt Jane came to our Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, and we all had a great visit!




No comments:
Post a Comment