Here is Jessalyn's:
I have a testimony that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to be a prophet and to translate the Book of Mormon.
I know that my Heavenly Father loves me, and He has a plan for me in my life. I know that He sent His Only Begotten Son to atone for my sins. I am so grateful for my God and my Savior. I am so grateful that I have been blessed to come to know them. I love them.
I know that temples are truly Houses of the Lord. I know that because my family was sealed in the temple, we will live together forever. Someday, when I get married, I want to be sealed in the temple with my own family, too. That is what I want most in the whole world.
I know that if I do my best to choose the right and repent when I make mistakes that I can be worthy of those temple promises, and that someday I can return to Him.
--Jessalyn, age 16
No comments:
Post a Comment