Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Card

It is a little reassuring to read other online friends' blogs and Facebook comments saying that they didn't send Christmas cards this year, because I didn't send Christmas cards this year, and it is comforting that I am not the only slacker I know.  Here is what I was going to put in the Christmas cards that I bought, but never sent:


2013 Entrikin Update

    Our life seems to have gotten even busier and even more wonderful this year!  We are so blessed — we love our little family and every chance we get to just spend time together and enjoy each other’s company.
    Coral was accepted to BYU-Idaho on the Winter-Spring track, so she is starting college in January (only two and a half more weeks!).  Jessalyn is still in band and honors classes, with a pretty heavy load this year.  Isaac, Joel, Emerald, and Dallin all attend Pocatello Community Charter School, which has been a wonderful blessing for our little family.  Aysha really wanted to homeschool this year, so I (Tiffany) teach her at home.  Our baby, Alexander, is 17 months old now, and just starting to get into everything, climb everything, make a mess out of everything, and is always finding new ways to endanger himself when no one is looking.  When everyone is looking, he puts on a show!  He is so cute.  He loves to dance.  He loves to do anything that all the big kids are doing.
    Visions Beyond is still going strong.  Scott works from home, and that has been a great help to me this fall.  I was called to be our ward Relief Society president a few months ago, so I am gone all the time visiting Relief Society sisters and volunteering at the charter school.
    Scott started writing a new novel this year.  It is the first novel in a potential science-fiction series.  He hopes to e-publish when he is done, so pester him until he finishes it and sends you a copy!
    We hope you enjoy the blessings of the season and the peace and love of God throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment