![]() |
| Rayden thinks he's getting away with something |
Conference Weekend
Sent to Grandma Kathy, Grandma Parsons, Sister Aysha Entrikin, Elder Tolman of the North and Elder Tolman of the South
October 1, 2023
We had such a nice weekend together! Skyler was at a man-retreat with his dad, so Jessalyn and Rayden came and watched Conference with us all day on Saturday. Rayden had so much fun doing everything that Dallin and Alexander were doing. In between sessions they played outside. Toward the end of the last session Saturday night, Jessalyn let Rayden know that it was almost time to go home for bed. When the session was over and it was time to go, Rayden got angry. He glared at Jessalyn and started punching the stacks of clothes I had folded during the session and hadn't put away yet. He did it in slow motion, glaring at Jessalyn, as if to say, "Oh yeah! If you make me go home, I will knock down all the piles of clothes!" It was so funny.
They came back again today after Conference with Skyler. Rayden left much more cheerfully today, since he had his dad to go home with again.
We had Pillsbury orange rolls and cinnamon rolls yesterday and today for breakfast. Yesterday they all got eaten. Today we had some left over. You can only eat so many rolls - even orange rolls.
After Conference today, Scott grilled some meat. He was already planning to make hamburgers and pork chops. Then he asked me, "Should I grill chicken, too?" I answered, "Maybe we should find out for sure if all of your family is coming." So I texted his family and asked, "Are you all coming? Scott wants to know if he should cook an inordinate amount of meat or just a large amount." But before they could answer, Scott started marinating the chicken. Apparently it was a rhetorical question, because he really wanted hamburgers, pork chops and chicken. So I texted his family back and said, "Never mind, he has decided to cook an inordinate amount of meat, so you'll definitely need to help eat it." Even with everyone here except Autumn, Sandy and Barbara, we did not make much of a dent in the inordinate amount of meat Scott cooked. It will be good for leftovers this week!
Aysha, I heard Elder Adilson de Paula Parrella mention your temple!! When he said he attended the open house for the Feather River Temple, I said, "That's Aysha's temple!" Everyone else had missed the name of the temple he mentioned. Did you know the man he was talking about?
Everyone was getting tired and restless by this morning. Alexander was tired of all of our puzzle books, mazes, and color-by-number. I encouraged them to try some different activities for the afternoon session. Dallin brought up the glue gun and the craft bits and made a tower. Rayden was really impressed with it when he came and saw it on the table.
It's really been a nice weekend here! I hope that all of you had a nice Conference weekend too!
Love,
Mom/Tiffany/Aunt Tiffany
![]() |
| Fun times! |
![]() |
| Craft stick tower |



No comments:
Post a Comment