Sunday, October 1, 2023

New Chrysanthemums, Rudy's Haircut, and Memes

 

New Chrysanthemums

New Chrysanthemums, Rudy's Haircut, and Memes

October 1, 2023

Here is a photo of our new chrysanthemums that I bought and planted this summer.  The leaves were turning brown on the edges, so I figured they would die and not bloom again until next year.  Then just this week, I saw a bunch of buds.  If you zoom in on the photo, you can see that all of the bright green newer growth has little buds in it. The yellow ones on the left is the old plant that I moved over when I planted the new ones.



Here is a super funny story that Coral posted on our family group chat. I am attaching screenshots, since What'sApp wouldn't let me copy and paste.  I laughed and laughed over that all morning when she sent it. 🤣



Rudy's new "do"


Scott has been sending memes to Aysha throughout her mission to keep her spirits up and let her know he's thinking about her.  I started sending memes once in a while, too, when I see something that I particularly like or think she will like.


This one on fear is not a funny meme - it just went with my thoughts this morning.  I had a bad dream this morning and woke up annoyed that I have so many fears, and they've been taking over my brain lately.  I received a lot of good inspiration during General Conference.


I thought this Boynton tessellation was pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment