![]() |
| Christ Strengthens Me - Girls Camp Theme |
[My email to missionaries, my mom, and Grandma Parsons]
We have returned from Girls Camp!
It was a long week. It went really well. Our Young Women were awesome - so happy and positive, and so supportive and encouraging of each other.
There was one traumatic incident where one of our Young Women was having some kind of trauma reaction and couldn't sleep at night, so Scott and I drove her home. But other than that, we had some really great experiences!
Camp was really well organized, the food was good, the experiences were excellent.
I am so very glad to be home and grateful that everyone had a good experience and was safe.
Here are some photos. I took a photo of Emerald with all of the crafts she made. Then there is a photo of Emerald next to the collage that all of our Young Women in the stake made. The painting of Christ is made up of hundreds of 5x7 small paintings made of dots. Each Young Women painted a few of the small paintings, then they were put together to make a big, beautiful, inspiring and comforting painting of Christ. The theme was "Christ Strengthens Me."
I hope you all are doing well!! I am super excited to be able to sleep in my own bed again.
Love,
Tiffany/Mom/Aunt Tiffany


No comments:
Post a Comment