Saturday, February 9, 2019

Prineville

After Coral's graduation, everyone helped Coral and Erik pack up their things and move to Erik's home in Prineville.  Emerald, Aysha, and I went along to help them get settled in to their new home.

Here are Aysha, Coral, and Emerald with the puzzle they completed together.

It didn't take long to move things in.  Then we spent a few days exploring the Prineville area.  One afternoon we went swimming at the Prineville Reservoir:
Here are Emerald, Aysha, Coral, and Erik applying sunscreen.

And the four of them enjoying the water.

I enjoyed the shade and the beautiful view!

This is a different area of the reservoir.  Can you see Coral and Erik way down there?

And another photo of Aysha and Emerald

One day I took Aysha and Emerald around town.

Here is Emerald at the town park:
(I did not get a good photo of Aysha at the park, because she did not want to pose!)

Prineville is a beautiful town!

No comments:

Post a Comment