Sunday, October 8, 2017

Idaho Falls Idaho Temple Rededication Youth Cultural Celebration

Our youth participated in a cultural celebration for the rededication of the Idaho Falls Idaho Temple on Saturday, June 3.  It was two days of long, hot, tiring practices for our youth.  The resulting performance was beautiful.  At the end, the temple rose up at the front of the Holt Arena while the youth sang, "The Spirit of God."  It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it.

I was a chaperone for the youth, so I took several pictures and videos during rehearsals.  But none of them really captures the experience.  Here are our youth during the dress rehearsal on Saturday:


Here are Isaac, Joel, and Aysha, with our friend, McGaren.  Also, Joel's friend, Ben, is giving a thumbs up behind Isaac.  Aysha is showing her great displeasure over the whole experience: 

Our stake leaders organized several meals prepared by many wonderful hands.  Everyone enjoyed the lunch and snack breaks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment