![]() |
| Rayden shooting the cherries in the tree |
Once school was out, I was able to play with grandbabies more often! This is the first summer in a long time that I didn't feel like I needed to work to bring in enough money to help make ends meet. I loved being free to have Rayden and Asher over or visit the kids working in Stanley, or just take off and drive to Salmon if I felt inclined. On June 15, it was warm enough to get out the wading pool and play in the water. Rayden loved the big water guns. Asher was fascinated with the wading pool. But it was a bit too cold for him to want to dive in!
Rayden wanted to shoot Alexander, but he got very upset when Alexander shot him back, so I encouraged him to shoot the cherries in the cherry tree instead. He enjoyed that for a while.
Look at Asher's mischievous grin! He thinks he is getting away with something.
He loved the red ball! He attacked it voraciously 😂





No comments:
Post a Comment