Sunday, January 5, 2020

Family Fun Quotes

Over the years we have sometimes written down funny quotes said by people in our family.  Here are a few of them:



Jan 12, 2016
Alexander -- "Ramen is not comfortable."
Mom -- "Comfortable?! What are you talking about?"
Al -- "Ramen is not comfortable to sleep on."
Mom -- "Why would you sleep on Ramen?"
Al -- "If I slept on Ramen, Ramen would get in my ear!"

Dec 30, 2016
Jessalyn -- "I'm having a really, really hard time right now."
Aysha -- "Do you have math homework?"

March 16, 2015
Al to Joel (getting him up from a nap) -- "Joel!  Are you home?"

March 17, 2015
Al (when his shoes are being put on to go in the back yard) -- "There's magic in the grass.  That's why I can't walk in my feet."

Alexander calls the movie Fantasia "Hippos with Dresses"

May 5, 2015
Alexander -- "I want water and Kool Aid!  I'm so drinky today!"

June 7, 2015
Tiffany -- "I am a stalker!"

June 15, 2015
Scott -- "You can get in fights without hurting each other."
Aysha -- "Yeah.  You don't have to hurt them seriously."

July 27, 2015
Scott -- "My vocabulary is color-blind.  Obviously."

July 20, 2015
Alexander (during Positive Parade) -- "I like Aysha because she's a piglet!"

August 17, 2015
At FHE:
"Alexander is treat.  What do you want for treat, Al?"
Al -- "Ramen!"

Sep 2, 2015
Aysha -- "I hate this paper!  It's so healthy!"

Sep 14, 2015 
Isaac -- "I would be more people.... If I wasn't ill."

Alexander -- "I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!"
Mom -- "Uh oh.  Did you do something naughty?"
Alexander -- "No, but I'm sorry!"

Nov 12, 2015
Alexander -- "It smells nice and warm!"

Dec 13, 2015
Al (looking at the Christmas stockings) -- "Which one is my sock?"

May 2016
Aysha (going inside from back yard) -- "You can stay out, Al."
Alexander (sadly) -- "I'm afraid I'll get lost!"

Oct 1, 2016
Aysha -- "Oh no!  My hostages!"
Alexander -- "Ha ha!  I got your hopages!"

Dec 3, 2016
Alexander -- "If I had a brain like you, then I could eat all this food."

No comments:

Post a Comment