Sunday, May 31, 2015

Flowers and Carts

Today we went to Lowe's.  We didn't need anything at Lowe's, except that Alexander needed to ride in a "car-cart."


While we were there, we looked at flowers.  I remembered that we really should get something for the circle in our front yard.  I've been told it looks like a fire pit.
It may still look like a fire pit, but if you look closely, you can see five tiny coleus plants that I am hoping will grow up to add some color to our front yard!

After I found the little coleus plants, I came across a type of variegated geraniums I have never seen before!

So I bought one, and then I bought a matching pink geranium to plant next to it so it wouldn't be lonely.
We went home and Alexander helped me plant all of our purchases.  He helped by using the spade and the clippers to dig up dirt clods and throw them into the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment